Clue: Like some smiles
We have 2 answers for the clue Like some smiles. See the results below.
- Like a big grin
- Like some grins
- Like big grins
- Like the Cheshire Cat's grin
- Like Alfred E. Neuman's grin
- Like a wolf's snarling mouth
Last Seen In:
- LA Times Sunday - May 11, 2014
- New York Sun - September 18, 2006
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - July 26, 2006
- Washington Post - November 07, 2001
- New York Times - July 27, 1999
- New York Times - April 02, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Like some smiles that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!