Clue: Like some sugar
We have 3 answers for the clue Like some sugar. See the results below.
- Like cheddar cheese on a tray
- Raised to the third power
- Turned a hundred into a million, e.g.
- Cut into small pieces
- To the third power
- Made 3 into 27
- Turned 10 into 1,000
- Like kabobs
- Made 7 into 343, say
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - October 19, 2011
- New York Times - February 20, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Like some sugar that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!