Clue: Like some symmetry
We have 2 answers for the clue Like some symmetry. See the results below.
- About the line of rotation
- Kind of skeleton
- Perpendicular to radial
- Variety of symmetry
- Having a line of symmetry
- Kind of skeleton or symmetry
- Kind of symmetry
- Equatorial's opposite
- The "A" in "CAT scan"
- The A of CAT scan
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - June 13, 2014
- Washington Post - May 17, 2014
- New York Times - May 18, 2011
- New York Times - August 16, 2010
- New York Times - June 21, 2004
- New York Times - May 07, 2003
- Washington Post - November 06, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Like some symmetry that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!