Clue: Like young Abe Lincoln
We have 2 answers for the clue Like young Abe Lincoln. See the results below.
- Limp, as hair
- Hardly portly
- Lacking spring or curl, as hair
- Lacking any curl
- Long and lean
- Tall and thin
- Long and slender
- Unduly long and slender, as grass
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - October 31, 2003
- New York Times - November 24, 2002
- New York Times - July 12, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Like young Abe Lincoln that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!