Clue: Listerine alternative
We have 1 answer for the clue Listerine alternative. See the results below.
- Sub's eye, for short
- Check (out)
- Halitosis fighter
- Aim improver
- Length and width
- Rifle attachment
- Examine, slangily, with "out"
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - December 24, 2014
- I Swear Crossword - July 15, 2011
- Washington Post - February 09, 2008
- New York Sun - October 02, 2007
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - January 11, 2005
- New York Times - December 15, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Listerine alternative that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!