Clue: Literally, "scraped"
We have 1 answer for the clue Literally, "scraped". See the results below.
- Tabula ___
- Tabula ___ (clean slate)
- Latin for "scraped"
- Tabula description
- Tabula ___ (blank slate)
- Tabula __
- Latin for "scraped," in a phrase
- Scraped: Lat.
- With tabula, it's a blank slate
- Tabula __: blank slate
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - April 28, 2009
- New York Times - June 14, 2008
- New York Times - July 01, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Literally, "scraped" that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!