Clue: Literally, "traveling companion"
We have 1 answer for the clue Literally, "traveling companion". See the results below.
- Newsmaker of October 4, 1957
- Satellite from southern place over northern relative (7)
- First man-made space satellite
- Launch of October 4, 1957
- First satellite
- Early space traveler
- It means "traveling companion" in Russian
- Subject of the 2001 book subtitled "The Shock of the Century"
- Laika's carrier
- It was launched the same day that "Leave It to Beaver" premiered
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - February 26, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Literally, "traveling companion" that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!