Clue: Literally, "wind and water"
We have 1 answer for the clue Literally, "wind and water". See the results below.
- What rearranging the furniture might improve
- Wind and water, in Chinese
- Chinese decorating philosophy
- Harmonic design system
- Harmonic arrangement
- Art of furniture placement
- System used in home decor
- Pagoda placement consideration, often
- Chinese home-decor philosophy
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - August 09, 2005
- New York Times - October 12, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Literally, "wind and water" that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!