Clue: Literary castaway
We have 1 answer for the clue Literary castaway. See the results below.
- Friday companion
- 1719 literary hero
- Friend of Friday
- Survivor of literature
- One who might say "T.G.I.F."?
- Fictional hero whose first words are "I was born in the Year 1632, in the City of York ..."
- Defoe castaway
- Defoe's castaway
- Friday savior
- Defoe's hero
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - September 23, 2008
- LA Times - August 29, 2007
- New York Times - June 16, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Literary castaway that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!