Clue: Literary wrap-up
We have 2 answers for the clue Literary wrap-up. See the results below.
- What some scholarly texts (and the 10-Downs to all the starred clues) have
- Back-of-the-book listings
- Explanatory text additions
- Chapter explanation, e.g.
- Term-paper references
- Notable features of David Foster Wallace books
- Academic references
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - February 24, 2015
- New York Times - December 07, 2008
Found an answer for the clue Literary wrap-up that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!