Clue: Little Big Horn victor
We have 1 answer for the clue Little Big Horn victor. See the results below.
- Hunkpapa leader
- Custer's Last Stand victor
- Sioux leader of the 19th century
- Custer's adversary at the Little Bighorn
- Famous Sioux chief
- "The children were angels and in bed by eight"?
- What Lakota Sioux holy man led his people in the battle of the Little Bighorn?
- Custer's nemesis
Last Seen In:
- Netword - August 24, 2011
Found an answer for the clue Little Big Horn victor that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!