Clue: Little lies
We have 1 answer for the clue Little lies. See the results below.
- Certain inventions
- Makes stuff up
- Whopper juniors?
- Small inventions
- Bits of baloney
- White lies
- Stretches the truth
- What a storyteller tells
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - October 08, 2016
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - December 24, 2015
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - September 23, 2014
- Canadiana - March 29, 2010
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - March 17, 2007
- New York Times - January 22, 2007
- New York Times - January 14, 2002
- Washington Post - December 10, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Little lies that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!