Clue: Little scamp
We have 1 answer for the clue Little scamp. See the results below.
- Tiny terror
- Little pest
- "The Bottle ___" (Stevenson tale)
- Mischievous one
- Supernatural being
- Little troublemaker
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - January 29, 2014
- Universal - December 16, 2013
- Washington Post - May 20, 2011
- Washington Post - February 04, 2010
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - December 03, 2006
- New York Times - June 12, 2006
Found an answer for the clue Little scamp that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!