Clue: "Little" wheat grower in a folk tale
We have 1 answer for the clue "Little" wheat grower in a folk tale. See the results below.
- "Little" storybook character
- "Not I!" hearer
- "Little" baker of fiction
- "Little" kids' book character with a strong work ethic
- Little . . .
- Hard-working "little" folk tale critter
- "Little" folk tale character with lazy friends
- The little ___ (nursery-tale character)
Last Seen In:
- Wall Street Journal - December 13, 2013
Found an answer for the clue "Little" wheat grower in a folk tale that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!