Clue: Liturgical language
We have 1 answer for the clue Liturgical language. See the results below.
- Egypt's ___ Church
- Language descended from ancient Egyptian
- Scriptural language of Egyptian Christians
- Egyptian church language
- Like some Egyptian churches
- Related to Egyptian Christians
- Egyptian Christian
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - August 03, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Liturgical language that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!