Clue: Locale for a Velázquez
We have 1 answer for the clue Locale for a Velázquez. See the results below.
- Madrid's Paseo del ___
- Home of Bosch's "Garden of Earthly Delights"
- 50's bandleader Perez ___
- Place to view a Goya
- Madrid museum
- Where to see an El Greco
- Museo del ___
- Madrid gallery
- Home of "La Maja desnuda"
- Site of Velázquez's "The Forge of Vulcan"
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - April 29, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Locale for a Velázquez that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!