Clue: Locale of ancient Ur
We have 1 answer for the clue Locale of ancient Ur. See the results below.
- Ancient country of southern Mesopotamia
- So-called "cradle of civilization"
- Region of Babylonia
- Birthplace of cuneiform writing
- Where Ur and Uruk were
- Region of Mesopotamia
- Mesopotamian region
- Ancient Mesopotamian region
- Division of ancient Babylonia
- Division of Babylonia
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - June 22, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Locale of ancient Ur that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!