Clue: Long-distance call?
We have 4 answers for the clue Long-distance call?. See the results below.
- Speak to the hard-of-hearing?
- Cry out loud
- "Gimme a C...!" is one
- Protest in no uncertain terms
- Cheerleader's cheer
- Raise the roof
- "Gimme a C!" etc.
- Cheerleader's bit
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - June 09, 2017
- New York Times - August 13, 2016
- Washington Post - December 07, 2013
- LA Times Sunday - August 11, 2013
- New York Times - September 06, 2012
- New York Times - February 22, 2009
- Universal - November 18, 2008
Found an answer for the clue Long-distance call? that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!