Clue: Long-eared pet
We have 3 answers for the clue Long-eared pet. See the results below.
- Short-legged hunter
- Multicolored dog
- Flop-eared one
- Big-eared pet
- It has short legs and a long body
- Long-eared hound
- Dog breed whose name literally means "rather low"
- Fred ___ (comics hound)
- Low-slung hound
- Type of hound
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - July 21, 2014
- New York Times - June 23, 2007
- New York Times - January 09, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Long-eared pet that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!