Clue: Long-eared pooch
We have 2 answers for the clue Long-eared pooch. See the results below.
- Snoopy, for one
- Snoopy, e.g.
- Charles Darwin's ship H.M.S. ___
- Medium-sized dog breed
- Tricolor pooch
- Snoopy's breed
- Snoopy, notably
- Him or Her, in the '60s White House
- Snoopy is one
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - September 11, 2013
- LA Times - January 02, 2013
- USA Today - September 13, 2010
- Universal - June 03, 2010
Found an answer for the clue Long-eared pooch that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!