Clue: Long locks
We have 2 answers for the clue Long locks. See the results below.
- They may be in a bun
- Locks out of a tower, in a fairy tale
- Rapunzel's "ladder"
- Snakes, to Medusa
- Means of tower access, in a fairy tale
- Locks of hair
- Hair locks
- Rapunzel's abundance
- Locks overhead
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - September 15, 2015
- Netword - November 28, 2013
- Washington Post - March 10, 2012
- Onion A.V. Club - October 06, 2010
- Netword - May 07, 2010
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - November 16, 2009
- LA Times Sunday - November 18, 2007
- LA Times - April 10, 2006
- New York Times - January 22, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Long locks that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!