Clue: Long lunches?
We have 5 answers for the clue Long lunches?. See the results below.
- Two-handed lunches
- Hefty sandwiches
- Lengthy meals?
- Alternatives to wraps
- Give a ___ welcome
- Deli offerings
- Deli subs
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - March 17, 2018
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - March 09, 2018
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - September 08, 2017
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - April 19, 2014
- LA Times - June 30, 2013
- Washington Post - July 30, 2010
- Washington Post - November 14, 2009
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - January 08, 2009
- New York Sun - February 29, 2008
- New York Sun - June 01, 2007
- LA Times - April 01, 2007
- Washington Post - August 25, 2000
- Washington Post - May 15, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Long lunches? that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!