Clue: Long-necked instruments
We have 1 answer for the clue Long-necked instruments. See the results below.
- Instruments used by the Beatles
- Ones sticking their necks out to entertain?
- Fretted instruments
- Indians play them
- Instruments with teakwood necks
- They have pear-shaped bodies
- The Indians play them
- Indian instruments
- Band members with long necks?
- Instruments with sympathetic strings
Last Seen In:
- Universal - September 29, 2008
- New York Times - September 09, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Long-necked instruments that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!