Clue: Long-reigning English monarch, informally
We have 1 answer for the clue Long-reigning English monarch, informally. See the results below.
- Modern-day monarch, for short
- Oscar-winning role for Helen Mirren, in brief
- Ruler crowned in 1953, informally
- Cunard vessel named for a reigning monarch, familiarly
- Retired Cunard flagship, for short
- Cunard flagship for 35 yrs.
- Liner of note
- Former Cunard flagship, for short
- Retired Cunard liner, briefly
- British monarch, initially
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - June 18, 2013
Found an answer for the clue Long-reigning English monarch, informally that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!