Clue: Long sentence
We have 2 answers for the clue Long sentence. See the results below.
- Never-ending sentence?
- It's often toasted
- Luce publication
- Time Inc. magazine
- Severe sentence
- It's insurable
- Bowl of cherries, so to speak
- "That's ___"
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - July 20, 2016
- LA Times - March 22, 2015
- LA Times - November 16, 2014
- New York Times - August 24, 2014
- Washington Post - May 01, 2014
- Wall Street Journal - October 18, 2013
- LA Times - October 03, 2010
- LA Times - August 14, 2009
- LA Times - October 14, 2007
- LA Times - June 06, 2007
- New York Sun - February 15, 2005
- Washington Post - September 02, 2002
- New York Times - January 31, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Long sentence that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!