We have 3 answers for the clue Long-suffering. See the results below.
- Role for an "ER" extra
- Like a good waiter
- "Beware the fury of a ___ man": John Dryden
- Like good waiters
- Doctor's charge
- Waiting-room figure
- The English______ , by M. Ondaatje
- Clinic cus tomer-
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - September 21, 2015
- Wall Street Journal - September 06, 2013
- Washington Post - August 10, 2008
- New York Times - January 07, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Long-suffering that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!