Clue: Longtime Big Apple restaurateur
We have 1 answer for the clue Longtime Big Apple restaurateur. See the results below.
- Restaurateur Toots
- Toots in a restaurant
- Toots at a restaurant?
- Toots in a dining room
- Subject of the 2006 documentary "Toots"
- Famed host near Broadway
- Restaurant business bigwig
- New York restaurateur Toots
- Saloon keeper Toots
- Old Manhattan restaurateur
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 21, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Longtime Big Apple restaurateur that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!