Clue: Longtime dean of St. Paul's
We have 1 answer for the clue Longtime dean of St. Paul's. See the results below.
- "The Dark at the Top of the Stairs" writer
- "Where's Daddy?" playwright
- "Picnic" planner
- "Picnic" writer
- "Picnic" playwright
- "The Dark at the Top of the Stairs" playwright
- 1953 Pulitzer playwright
- "Come Back, Little Sheba" playwright
- "Splendor in the Grass" screenwriter
- 1953 Pulitzer winner for Drama
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - April 16, 2000
- New York Times - February 20, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Longtime dean of St. Paul's that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!