Clue: Longtime Dodgers owner
We have 1 answer for the clue Longtime Dodgers owner. See the results below.
- Either of two father-and-son Dodgers owners
- He moved the Dodgers to Los Angeles
- Walter who moved the Dodgers to L.A.
- Dodger owner Walter who moved the team to Los Angeles
- Walter ___, Dodgers owner who moved the team from Brooklyn to L.A.
Last Seen In:
- LA Times Sunday - December 14, 2008
- New York Times - September 05, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Longtime Dodgers owner that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!