Clue: Longtime Red Sox nickname
We have 1 answer for the clue Longtime Red Sox nickname. See the results below.
- Famed Bosox outfielder
- Bosox nickname
- 1960s-'80s Red Sox legend, informally
- 1960s-'80s Red Sox great, informally
- Legendary Bosox outfielder
- Big name in Bosox history
- 1967 AL MVP, in headlines
- #8, in Red Sox history
- Bosox hero from 1961-83
- Bosox great who wore no. 8
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - December 19, 2013
Found an answer for the clue Longtime Red Sox nickname that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!