Clue: Longtime SAC chief
We have 1 answer for the clue Longtime SAC chief. See the results below.
- 1960's Air Force Chief of Staff
- Curtis ___, 1960's Air Force chief of staff
- General who commanded the 1945 air attacks against Japan
- Wallace's '68 running mate
- W.W. II general nicknamed "Bombs Away"
- WWII Air Force general Curtis ___
- Curtis who ran with Wallace in 1968
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - December 31, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Longtime SAC chief that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!