Clue: Loosens, in a way
We have 3 answers for the clue Loosens, in a way. See the results below.
- Stops going steady?
- Frees, in a way
- Detaches, as a brooch
- Removes, as a temporary hem
- Lets down, as long hair
- Detaches, in a way
- Removes fasteners
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - January 10, 2017
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - February 16, 2011
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - June 14, 2008
- LA Times - August 25, 2006
- New York Times - June 04, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Loosens, in a way that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!