Clue: Loosens up
We have 4 answers for the clue Loosens up. See the results below.
- Warms up
- Uses a microwave, at times
- January warm stretches
- Starts to melt
- Takes out of the freezer
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - July 16, 2017
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - November 23, 2014
- New York Times - February 27, 2009
- USA Today - November 09, 2004
- Washington Post - June 10, 2003
- New York Times - April 10, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Loosens up that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!