Clue: Lord of poetry
We have 1 answer for the clue Lord of poetry. See the results below.
- Poet who originated the phrase "truth is stranger than fiction"
- "Don Juan" poet
- Originator of the phrase "truth is stranger than fiction"
- Poet who wrote "She walks in beauty, like the night"
- Poet who swam the Hellespont
- "For truth is always strange; stranger than fiction" penner
- Inspiration for Tchaikovsky's ''Manfred Symphony''
- Keats contemporary
- Friend of Shelley
- Childe Harold poet
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - June 19, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Lord of poetry that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!