Clue: Lose a staring contest
We have 1 answer for the clue Lose a staring contest. See the results below.
- Go on and off, as a traffic light
- Lose one's nerve
- Go on and off, as a light
- Flip one's lid?
- Lose in a confrontation, maybe
- Eyelash flutter
- First one to ___ (loser)
- Back down
- Bat both eyes
- Book subtitled "The Power of Thinking Without Thinking"
Last Seen In:
- Universal - August 21, 2012
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - September 09, 2006
- New York Times - March 05, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Lose a staring contest that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!