Clue: Loses on purpose
We have 4 answers for the clue Loses on purpose. See the results below.
- Practices girth control
- Some New Year's resolutions
- They're losing propositions
- Systems of waist removal?
- Reduces the fare
- Experiences losses
- Subjects of many New Year's resolutions
- Cuts down, foodwise
- Tries to stop expanding
- Tries to lose
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - November 08, 2016
- LA Times - June 02, 2014
- Washington Post - June 10, 2013
- LA Times - December 06, 2012
- Netword - August 19, 2011
- New York Times - November 16, 2008
- New York Times - September 09, 2008
- New York Times - March 25, 2007
- USA Today - March 01, 2006
- Washington Post - December 02, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Loses on purpose that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!