Clue: Losing general at Spotsylvania Courthouse
We have 1 answer for the clue Losing general at Spotsylvania Courthouse. See the results below.
- Jeb of Bull Run fame
- House of Charles I and II
- Prolific suspense novelist Woods
- Portraitist of George Washington
- Civil War general J. E. B. ___
- Confederate Gen. J. E. B. ___
- John ___ Mill
- "___ Little" (1999 movie)
- Reb Jeb
- Scottish royal house
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - February 24, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Losing general at Spotsylvania Courthouse that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!