Clue: Lou Gehrig, for one
We have 1 answer for the clue Lou Gehrig, for one. See the results below.
- One of a much-discriminated against minority
- Golf's Phil Mickelson, e.g.
- Liberal, slangily
- Writer who's in the minority
- "Waiting for ___" (Odets play)
- Southpaw's nickname
- Truman, Clinton, Reagan, or Obama, e.g.
- Phil Mickelson's nickname
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - October 03, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Lou Gehrig, for one that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!