Clue: Louis XIV, e.g.
We have 1 answer for the clue Louis XIV, e.g.. See the results below.
- Charles, e.g.
- Chef d'etat, once
- Reine's spouse
- Dauphin's father
- Former French toastee?
- Bourbon ruler
- French pooh-bah
- ___ Tan (cigar brand)
- King of France
- Savoie sovereign
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - November 21, 2013
- New York Times - November 06, 2012
- New York Times - January 06, 2010
- LA Times - March 31, 2008
- Universal - November 16, 2007
- Universal - October 13, 2007
- LA Times - June 27, 2007
- LA Times - July 27, 2006
- New York Times - April 25, 2006
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - July 16, 2005
- Washington Post - January 30, 2005
- New York Times - January 05, 2005
- New York Times - February 21, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Louis XIV, e.g. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!