Clue: Lover of Aeneas
We have 1 answer for the clue Lover of Aeneas. See the results below.
- Purcell's "___ and Aeneas"
- Carthage founder
- Founder of Carthage
- Queen of Carthage
- Queen abandoned by Aeneas
- Aeneas abandoned her
- "Thank You" singer, 2001
- Singer of the 2001 hit "Thankyou"
- Clever prank
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - July 17, 2015
- New York Times - October 31, 2012
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - June 20, 2010
- New York Times - November 20, 1998
- New York Times - April 11, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Lover of Aeneas that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!