Clue: Lover of Héloïse
We have 1 answer for the clue Lover of Héloïse. See the results below.
- Héloïse's correspondent
- Theologian who wrote "Sic et Non"
- "Sic et Non" author
- Héloïse's ill-fated lover
- "Heloise and ___"
- Bernard of Clairvaux opponent
- "Historia Calamitatum" autobiographer
- French philosopher
- "Sic et Non" theologian
- French theologian who wrote "Sic et Non"
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - May 10, 2009
- New York Times - May 22, 2005
Found an answer for the clue Lover of Héloïse that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!