Clue: Low-heeled, wing-tip shoe
We have 1 answer for the clue Low-heeled, wing-tip shoe. See the results below.
- Irish accent
- With which Seamus will rub ego
- Heavy shoe
- Low-heeled, wing-tipped shoe
- Irish sound
- Sturdy shoe
- Low-heeled, wingtip shoe
- Leprechaun's dialect
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - October 19, 2012
- USA Today - January 25, 2012
- New York Times - November 20, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Low-heeled, wing-tip shoe that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!