Clue: Lt.'s superior
We have 1 answer for the clue Lt.'s superior. See the results below.
- Lt.-Maj. go-between
- Nemo, e.g.: Abbr.
- Kirk, e.g.: Abbr.
- Four-striper: Abbr.
- Cook, for one: Abbr.
- Kangaroo, for one: Abbr.
- Voyage V.I.P.
- Skipper: Abbr.
- Hands are under one: Abbr.
- "Aye, aye!" hearer: Abbr.
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - October 03, 2016
- LA Times - September 14, 2015
- New York Times - September 18, 2013
- Netword - January 12, 2011
- Washington Post - March 04, 2010
- New York Times - August 26, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Lt.'s superior that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!