Clue: Lumbering machine
We have 1 answer for the clue Lumbering machine. See the results below.
- Further shorten, as a board
- Further shorten
- Further shorten, maybe
- Cut again
- Met with again
- Fail to heed the "Measure twice, cut once" adage
- Viewed again
- Cut lumber into smaller pieces
- Further shorten, as a piece of wood
- Took in again
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - May 09, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Lumbering machine that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!