Clue: Lunch for a whale, in a Bible story
We have 1 answer for the clue Lunch for a whale, in a Bible story. See the results below.
- Old Testament book
- Person thought to bring bad luck
- One with a fish story?
- One with a whale of a story?
- Biblical prophet thrown overboard by his shipmates
- One who brings bad luck
- His is a whale of a tale
- Subject of a VeggieTales movie
- His was a "whale" of a story
- Biblical fish fodder
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - September 09, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Lunch for a whale, in a Bible story that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!