Clue: Luxor's land
We have 1 answer for the clue Luxor's land. See the results below.
- Memphis setting
- Land called "Mizraim" in the Bible
- See 1-Across
- Pharaoh's land
- Moses' birthplace
- Natives call it Misr
- Where Saladin was sultan
- Setting of Mailer's "Ancient Evenings"
- Land that's mostly sand
- Land from which Moses came
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - February 10, 2008
- Washington Post - March 17, 2006
Found an answer for the clue Luxor's land that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!