Clue: Lying flat
We have 2 answers for the clue Lying flat. See the results below.
- Lying facedown
- Tending (to)
- Like surfers paddling surfboards
- One way to lie
- Belly down
- Lying face downward
- Inclined … or flat
- In position for a back massage
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - July 12, 2015
- New York Times - April 26, 2015
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - March 12, 2011
- LA Times - July 18, 2005
Found an answer for the clue Lying flat that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!