Clue: Lyricist Jack
We have 1 answer for the clue Lyricist Jack. See the results below.
- Jack who wrote the lyrics to "Tenderly"
- "Sons and Lovers" novelist
- Obama economic adviser Summers
- Film role for O'Toole
- ''Seven Pillars of Wisdom'' autobiographer
- *With 71-Across, 1962
- Man of Arabia?
- "Seven Pillars of Wisdom" autobiographer
- Chretien cabinet man MacAulay
- Martin of "Martin"
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - April 08, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Lyricist Jack that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!