Clue: MacNeil's longtime partner
We have 1 answer for the clue MacNeil's longtime partner. See the results below.
- McNeil's longtime news partner
- Newsman Jim
- "New Math" songwriter Tom
- Bush-Gore debate moderator Jim
- "The MacNeil-___ Report"
- "We Will All Go Together When We Go" songwriter Tom
- "The Elements" singer Tom
- Satirical songwriter Tom who wrote "The Masochism Tango"
- "The NewsHour" anchorman
- PBS newsman
Last Seen In:
- I Swear Crossword - January 28, 2011
- New York Times - April 13, 1999
Found an answer for the clue MacNeil's longtime partner that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!