Clue: Madame's eager reply
We have 1 answer for the clue Madame's eager reply. See the results below.
- Reply to a madame
- Enthusiastic agreement abroad
- "But of course, Monsieur!"
- Double French affirmative
- "Absolutely, monsieur!"
- "Certainly, madame!"
- %C3%89milie's emphatic assent
- "Yes, yes, Fifi"
Last Seen In:
- New York Sun - January 13, 2006
- New York Times - October 28, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Madame's eager reply that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!